free counters We welcome newcomers!

Remember: if you participate with us, please link to and mention us in your post.

Tuesday 7 February 2012

D for Dreamin & Dancing


I am feeling quite Dandy all the way Down posting in this Dynamic Meme, !!. It's not a Drill of course. This has become as enjoyable as Dancing.. My mind is doing the Ding and an occasional Dong for churning up the ideas for the D's and yet it doesn't Droop with exhaustion. Do not be Disturbed. I have not been Drinking.That would be quite Damaging wouldn't it?? Rather I have Done a lot of chore for today and Deserve a Dreamy break. This is also a good time to share with you one of my favorite Ossy song.. Duh !! U Definitely guessed it... Dreamer !!


Alrighty  all you Die-hard bloggers !!!Get Down to your creativity, start Dreamin up your posts, come back and Dangle it to the linky below. Dang I am thirsty, now where is that Drink??

Pheno







19 comments:

  1. What a Dramatic Delivery as usual from good old Ossie - great D post - thanks for sharing - Jane UK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you from downunder, Pheno? It's where my daughter lives! Thanks for your D-post!

      Delete
  2. Great D post. I like that song too. Dreamy way to start the day. Cheers, Carver

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dream on Pheno, Nice D post for today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Ding and Dong lol. Beautiful D Pheno.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dabbling with the D's...does make for a dreamy day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hiya all. It has been a while since I posted. You will recall I was Babooshka RDP, now posting under the real person Jane. Hello Denise, and all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Wednesday everyone.. Did you all know that wednesday is the most productive day in the week?? :)))

    Pheno

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Pheno & fellow ABCers.
    Dang good introduction!
    This week I'm Daydreaming Of Yesterday

    Have a great week everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Done the dangle with a dishful of links - thanks for the dancing feet Pheno

    ReplyDelete
  10. Never thought I'd be saying that I liked something by Ozzy Osbourne, but I DO like this piece. I just remember him from his frog swallowing days. I think that was him. I find it so sad that so many of these gifted song writers express their sorrow for the state the world is in and yet pass over Jesus Christ as being of no consequence. I wonder if they've ever really looked into what the Bible really teaches about Christ and the state of the world. Sorry -- preaching again -- but they sound so sad and hopeless. Nuff said.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for sharing this D, makes me wanna dance too, perfect for winter blues. get all that muscles dancing and warm up

    http://shydub-simplehappylife.blogspot.com/2012/02/abc-wednesday-dinosaur-and-delta.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Pheno, very cool D post. We almost thought alike. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Delightful post! I had great fun reading it, and love that song!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great intro!

    Happy Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  15. love that music :) I'm a dreamer too! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great post and nice song choice. I love dreaming!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great post! We indeed need to keep dreaming.Adds magic to our lives doesn't it?! :) Awesome song! I love Ozzy Osbourne!:)

    ReplyDelete